Thursday 6 December 2012

The Most Wonderful Time...

This is the third time of me trying to make this post so I really hope it works!
I haven't been able to blog properly for a while because I have just been so busy! I've moved house, a month earlier than planned so everything was a complete rush! I no longer have my computer so I'm doing everything from my phone until I can get a new one, and I had my birthday weekend!
My birthday weekend was amazing, I felt good in my dress and everyone made me feel really good and special. My girlfriend book me a limo for all my friends and then we went to one of my favourite pubs for pre drinks, then off to the gay clubs! Even my straight friends enjoyed themselves, it wasn't a late one but it was good fun. (Picture at the bottom of me and my girl in one of bristols biggest gay clubs, check out how lucky I am!!)

As it is the most wonderful time of year, that means its also the most expensive. This year I have really struggled with money but I am managing! So I decided to think tell you everything I'm doing to help myself this year.
Prioritise gifts, in my family, there are a lot of kids. I have 3 sisters and between them I have 5 nieces and nephews, they are the main priority so I got their presents straight away. Then my mum told me to get my girlfriends presents before I got theirs, they could wait, which I thought was very nice of them. I don't even know if I'm going to be able to buy for friends this year but I will try.
Selling stuff, taking things you no longer want or don't need to car boot sales or sticking them on eBay, every little helps!
Changing up all those silvers and coppers you have lying around. You'd be surprised at how much that £8 in change could help.

Normal posting will resume again soon, now that the hectic times are passing although I'm going to be very busy over Christmas (my girlfriends parents are running a pub so I will be working a lot) I will post as much as I can!

Merry Christmas
Andie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment