Friday 28 December 2012

New year, new clothes.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and got everything they wanted! Mostly this year I was given money but I did get a few gifts that hit the nail straight on the head. A beautiful gothic looking wine glass from my sister, a Harry potter themed charm bracelet, a new book and of course lots of toiletry goodies! (Some pictures included) I am going to be testing them out over the next few days to see if there is a hidden gem amongst them.

I have been shopping with my Christmas money and managed to get myself a few real teats. New handbag was definitely a necessity no matter what my mother said.

A lot has happened over this Christmas period, I quit my job because unfortunately I was being bullied by my boss, there was an investigation but because everyone wanted an easy life for themselves no one backed me up so I decided to leave. This leaves me in a terrible predicament for money but my wonderful girlfriend has said she will support me until I find a new job which is wonderful of her, although that may be sooner rather than later as I have an interview on Friday for an office job.

I will be doing a post about what I decide to wear to the interview, though if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to share!

Now, I'm going to go and continue eating my way into the new year!
Merry Christmas and happy new year!
Andie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment