Friday 9 November 2012

Winter Wishlist!




If I had the money, this outfit would be in my wardrobe to wear this winter. Probably not practical for the weather but my god, it looks good!

The leather look trousers are from new look, theres a panel down the side and they look more like leggings than trousers.
I love open weaved jumpers, wear it with a cute black (or leopard print if you're feeling it) vest top and it looks simple but fab.
Military boots are always going to be a big part of 'alternative' fashion. The heel isn't too high and I like the buckle detail at the top!
I have a pair of ear muffs that were cheap from Tesco but i'm in love with these adorable ear muffs from Top Shop. Very cute. 
This leather Jacket is one of the nicest of the cheaper cuts I could find. If I had the money for it I would buy it and probably wear it every day. Zips + Studs = A very happy Andie!

Links for all items below.




No comments:

Post a Comment